Monday, July 19, 2010

Steph's Birthday

Today, Steph and I took the day off to celebrate her 20th birthday! After class, we walked around town and did a little shopping. We went to The Head of the River for lunch where we had the most amazing food and shared a bottle of wine. The weather was perfect so we sat outside and watched people punt on the river. I’ve really loved getting to know her as a person. Afterwards, we went to Christ Church, where we saw the most beautiful architecture, including the Harry Potter dining hall scene…it actually was really cool. We met some guys from Baylor and ended up showing them around town. After our usual speaker, drinks on the lawn, and formal dinner, I ended up going back. The dinners are killing me here and I felt pretty nauseous. I'm under my covers now and am within seconds of falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment