Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Slightly Embarrassing


After the painful morning wake up at about 7:30 a.m., we walked down Banbury Road to breakfast and our first day of class. After realizing we could get there much faster, Steph, Andrew, and I went to seek out bicycles. Let me start by saying this is SO much harder than I remember it being. After almost falling off several times into oncoming double decker busses, I decided I'd walk the bike until I came to a less congested area of town. Later on that day, I may or may not have slightly fallen off the bike as I came to a stop...right in front of the surprisingly attractive construction workers. I was only a little mortified as the one yelled, "Awww sh*t miss, awe you alright??!" Carolyn...your nickname for me, Bruiser, has hit a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment